Human Engineering for Licensed Professionals (Audio Course)
- Course Number: B1005
- Credits: 10 hours
- Instructor: Ellen Huang, PE
- Price: $100
Licensed professionals often need to interact with people around them. The goal of this course will help you become an effective communicator, from how to win people to your way of thinking to how to change people without causing offense or arousing resentment. The course content is based entirely on a phenomenal book entitled How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. As the grandfather of all people-skills books, this book celebrated its 80th anniversary in 2016, and continues to guide managers in the universal challenge of face-to-face communication. Since it was first published in 1936, more than 30 million copies have been sold around the globe. The principles discussed in this masterpiece are just as useful today as they were 80 years ago because Dale Carnegie had an understanding of human nature that will never be outdated. For your convenience, this course also includes a summary of all the important principles presented in the book.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will:
- Learn the six ways to make people like you;
- Discover the nine ways to change people without arousing resentment;
- Learn the twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking;
- Have a better understanding of interpersonal relations; and
- Become an effective manager and a true leader.