Using Photorealistic Visualizations (Timed & Monitored)
- Course Number: B1011T
- Credits: 1 hours
- Instructor: Ellen Huang, PE
- Price: $10
In today’s visual world, simulated images are often much more effective than charts and graphs in conveying the real impact of a project. Such visualizations can inform the decision-making process and spur stakeholders to develop strategies that mitigate the potential negative impacts of current project planning. This course describes various visualization techniques, explores basic principles, and suggests appropriate use of visualization techniques in various situations and examines several ways to incorporate visualizations into meetings or workshops.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will:
- The visualization tools and services;
- Five types of visualizations;
- How to incorporate visualizations into meetings or workshops; and
- The power of photorealistic visualizations.