Negotiation Essentials (Timed & Monitored)
- Course Number: B1016T
- Credits: 10 hours
- Instructor: Ellen Huang, PE
- Price: $100
Like it or not, everybody is a negotiator. It’s something you do all the time in your work as well as in your personal life. In this course, you will learn the essential elements of successful negotiation: good preparation, effective communication, emotion control and proper closing. In addition, you will learn general negotiation skills such as strategies, tactics and styles to achieve the desired outcome. These skills will make you good at resolving any difference that may arise between you and others, and enable you to build, maintain, and improve important workplace and family relationships.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will:
- Identify some of the common negotiation tactics;
- Distinguish various types of negotiation strategies and styles;
- Understand the theory of negotiation; and
- Describe the Eight Key Steps of successful negotiation.