Leadership for Professionals (Timed & Monitored)
- Course Number: B1216T
- Credits: 8 hours
- Instructor: Ellen Huang, PE
- Price: $80
Leadership is a very important aspect for design professionals. Peter Drucker once said: "Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things." Without proper leadership, you may end up wasting your team's time and efforts or causing your organization’s downturn. This course helps you understand the roles of leaders, know the various leadership styles, grasp the fundamentals of leadership, execute your plan by action, and establish a leadership position through enthusiasm, brilliance, collaboration and resilience. This course includes a multiple choice quiz at the end, which is designed to enhance the understanding of the course materials.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will:
- Understand the roles of leaders;
- Know the various leadership styles;
- Recognize the Aristotelian virtues of leadership;
- Grasp the fundamentals of leadership;
- Learn how great people lead; and
- Become a better leader.