Becoming A Better Leader (Timed & Monitored)
- Course Number: B1217T
- Credits: 8 hours
- Instructor: Ellen Huang, PE
- Price: $80
Leadership is a very important aspect for design professionals. Peter Drucker once said: "Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things." Without proper leadership, you may end up wasting your team's time and efforts or causing your organization’s downturn. This course helps you understand the roles of leaders, know the various leadership styles, grasp the fundamentals of leadership, execute your plan by action, and establish a leadership position through enthusiasm, brilliance, collaboration and resilience. This course includes a multiple choice quiz at the end, which is designed to enhance the understanding of the course materials.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will:
- Know various leadership theories;
- Understand the application of different leadership styles;
- Grasp additional fundamentals of leadership;
- Identify 21 Laws of Leadership;
- Learn how to lead a team; and
- Become a better leader.