Overview of Stormwater Management (Live Webinar)
- Course Number: C1011W
- Credits: 2 hours
- Instructor: Ellen Huang, PE
- Price: $60
Stormwater is something that everyone is familiar with. Whether it is rain, snow, or sleet – we’ve seen it all. This webinar provides an overview of stormwater management issues, including stormwater pollution, stormwater management solutions, as well as the best management practices and more. We will examine sources of stormwater pollution and their effects on the environment, typical stormwater management solutions, and federal regulations regarding the management of stormwater.
The next webinar session will be held on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 from 7:00 pm - 8:50 pm.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will:
- The definition of stormwater;
- Why Stormwater pollution prevention is important;
- What the Clean Water Act is about;
- Source controls for preventing stormwater pollution prevention;
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System;
- Construction site Best Management Practices.