Mathematics for Engineers & Land Surveyors II
- Course Number: G1012
- Credits: 5 hours
- Instructor: Ellen Huang, PE
- Price: $50
This course will provide engineers a solid review of the basic mathematics on algebra. Knowing how to solve algebraic problems correctly will greatly help engineers in solving problems in design.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will:
- Know algebraic laws;
- Be able to solver linear equations;
- Be able to solver quadratic equations;
- Be able to simultaneous equations;
- Understand logarithms;
- Know how to do graphing;
- Understand slopes; and
- Be able to interpolate and extrapolate.