Construction Recommended Practices
- Course Number: G1017
- Credits: 3 hours
- Instructor: Ellen Huang, PE
- Price: $30
The worksite safety and health is a top priority for construction industry. This course introduces OSHA Recommended Practices for Safety & Health Program in Construction (or Recommended Practices), which provides a means for employers and/or contractor managers to establish a required safety and health construction program for construction jobsite.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will:
- Understand the necessary management leadership and worker participation;
- Learn hazard identification, assessment, prevention and control;
- Get familiar with the education and training requirements;
- Be able to conduct program evaluation; and
- Know how to communicate and coordinate for employers on multi-employer worksites.