Advanced Excel for Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Course Number: G1020
- Credits: 8 hours
- Instructor: Ellen Huang, PE
- Price: $80
Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application tool for engineers and land surveyors who need to analyze data and perform calculations. In this course, you will learn the primary features of Excel, including navigating the spreadsheet, writing formulae, using functions, working with files, taking advantage of shortcuts, assigning names, and customizing Excel. An engineering analysis workbook is provided as a detailed example for your study. Through this course, you will be able to create easily readable spreadsheets to help you organize your data and prevent errors effectively.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will:
- Learn how to enter data into and edit data in cells;
- Learn how to format cells, columns, and rows;
- Learn how to enter Excel formulae and functions;
- Learn how to program within Excel;
- Learn how to navigate through multiple worksheets; and
- Learn how to customize Excel for your work.